Sanders Invokes Bob Marley As He Tells Gator Nation, "Don't Worry"
The 3rd Annual Gator Charity Challenge was a chance for the Florida Gator football team to help bring awareness to six charities in North Central Florida, but it was also a chance to talk football.
Senior defensive lineman Terron Sanders says he's been asked numerous times about how good the Gator defense will be this year.
"I just want to tell everyone not to worry," Sanders said. "The names on some of the jerseys might have changed, but we're still gonna go out there and play Florida Gator football."
The Gators begin fall practice Thursday August 5, and the Gators open their season against Miami of Ohio on September 4.
- Muschamp to Saban: "Don't Like Losing SEC Title Game? I'll Trade Ya."
- Officials: "Don't light left over fireworks."
- Dominique Easley: "Me and the South Don't Mix"
- What's in a Number? Gator Volleyball Tells Us
- FightinGator.com's Bob Redman in Studio, Talking Friday Night Lights
- Gator Gymnastics Post Second-Highest Score in Nation, Beat Utah
- Teen Avoids Homicide Charges After Invoking "Stand Your Ground" Law
- DON'T COUNT HUMPTY OUT
- Gators' Mann Will Be "Circled and Highlighted" This Year
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award