Tebow Agrees to 5-Year, 11.25 Million Dollar Deal
Tim Tebow proved he wanted no part of a contract holdout or dispute, agreeing to a 5-year deal that is worth anywhere from $11.25 million to $33 million based on incentives. Tebow agreed to the deal three days before the first official day of Denver Broncos practice.
The former Heisman Trophy winner is guaranteed $8.7 million as part of the deal, which is $1.3 million more than Vontae Davis received last year as the 25th overall pick.
- After Five Years and One Million Dollars, Fisher House Ready to Break Ground
- Crawford Inks $2M Deal With Tigers, Will Forego Senior Year At Florida
- 33 Million Dollars Going to Veterans
- Man Accused of Rape in Downtown Gainesville Being Held on a Five Million Dollar Bond
- University of Florida Announced 47 Million Dollars In Budget Cuts
- One Million Dollars Towards Local Parks
- City Wants Your Feedback On Spending Millions Of Dollars
- Robert Gallman Arrested For Stealing Millions Of Dollars In A Ponzi Scheme
- OFR gets Half Million Dollar Grant
- Florida's Prison Chief Inherits Million Dollar Debt