Gator Linebacker Bostic Shares Gator Great Link to the Past
Jon Bostic may only be a sophomore at Florida, but the Gator linebacker has already been asked to provide leadership like an upperclassman.
"At first I asked, 'Why me?'" Bostic said. "But then I realized as the (middle linebacker), I need to to that. I've always been a quiet leader, but I know I need to be more vocal now."
Bostic also recently got an education in Gator football history. Earlier this year, Bostic's father put him in touch with former All-American Wilbur Marshall, one of only five members in the Gators ring of honor. Bostic admitted he didn't know who Marshall was at first, but when he realized Marshall's place in Gator football lore, Bostic was happy to listen to Marshall's advice. To hear Bostic describe the conversation, click on the attached video and enjoy.
- Bears/Former Gators LB Bostic Fined 21k For Hit
- Leonard Reinstated To Gator Football Team, Quinn Sees Linebacker Improvement
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Durkin Says Gators Linebackers Are Fighting For Playing Time
- Gator Linebacker Antonio Morrison Apologizes for Transgressions
- Gators Linebacker Finley Released From Jail
- Gator Soccer Defeats Texas A&M, Grabs Share of SEC Lead
- Gator Soccer Earns Share of SEC Title With Win Over Georgia
- Gator Gymnastics Wins Link to Pink Match
- Uncle: Patriots Player and Former Gator Linked to Homicide Victim