Gators Start Fall Practice
The Florida Gators began fall practice with Tim Tebow thousands of miles away and with that loss to Alabama still fresh in their minds.
The former Heisman Trophy winner has been gone five months, leaving players and coaches plenty of time to move on. Shouldn't those lingering feelings about falling to the Crimson Tide in the Southeastern Conference championship game be a distant memory, too? Not even close. The Gators are still reeling from the 32-13 loss in December that humbled egos, ended hopes of repeating as nationalchamps and sent coach Urban Meyer to the hospital.
Florida rebounded by beating Cincinnati 51-24 in the Sugar Bowl, but the team's lone loss last year still resonated when players began a new season Thursday morning.
- Gators on Eve of Fall Practice; Practice Closed to Fans and Media
- Gators Open Football Practice on Final Day of Fall Camp
- Gators Open Up 2nd Practice of Fall
- Florida Football Practice Starts
- Roster Spots Up For Grab During Fall Practice
- Questions Aplenty as Gators Begin Tampa Practices for Outback Bowl
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- Latroy Pittman Making a Mark in Gator Football Spring Practice
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- Gator Baseball Begins Practice