Jackie Fraga Scores Points For Interlachen Football, Gender Equality
Published August 30th, 2010
For Interlachen placekicker Jackie Fraga, making the jump from high school soccer to football wasn't too difficult.
"The biggest adjustment is trying to kick a ball that is still versus one that is moving," Fraga says.
If that's the biggest adjustment, then the only female on Interlachen's team must be handling the other pressure well: the pressure of trying to hang with the boys. Fraga says she wants to play soccer in college, but with a range of up to 45 yards, she won't rule out college football if she gets the opportunity. Right now, she just wants an opportunity to help the Rams win more football games.
- HS Football Highlights and Scores: Week Ten
- PK Yonge Football, New Coach, New Season
- No First-Team Preseason All-SEC Players For Florida Football, But 6 Chosen Overall
- Gator Head Coach Jim McElwain 1-on-1 Interview Talking Football, Charity
- Gators Score 10 Unanswered Points to Down Tennessee
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup
- Sports Overtime: High School Football Roundup- Week Three
- Newberry, Hawthorne Pick Up Saturday Football Wins
- Panthers, Tigers Wrap Up Preseason Football With Wins, Other HS Football Scores
- City of Gainesville Enrolling Now For Fall Youth Football, Cheerleading