Demps Carries Rock, Feels Pain, Asks For More
Florida Gator running back Jeff Demps carried the football 26 times in the Gators 31-17 win over Tennessee, gaining 73 yards, and he says he doesn't mind the workload.
"I feel like the coaches are putting me in the best position to win, so I don't mind."
Demps did admit to feeling pain in his foot after an offensive lineman stepped on it in the first quarter, but other than that, the stallion-fast Demps says he'll gladly carry the mantle of the Gators workhorse.
- Living With Pain, Learning From Tragedy
- Meals On Wheels Feels Pain At Pump
- Alachua County Sheriff Asks County Commission For More Money
- Late-Season Cold Snap Forces Homeless Shelter to Ask City for More Funds
- Tim Tebow Update: 2 Carries, 2 Yards
- Demps Runs Fastest 100-meter time in 2010
- Alex Brown Feeling Saintly in His New NFL Home
- Demps Wins Again at Florida Relays
- CP Feels the Power as Ocala Welcomes Monster Truck Racing
- Demps, Wilks Run Wild at Tom Jones Memorial Classic