Gator Football Beats Miami 34-12 in Season Opener
The Florida Gator football team fumbled its way through its first game, but still found enough firepower to win its first game of the year 34-12 over Miami (OH). The Gators fumbled eight times, and missed center-quarterback exchanges accounted for minus 55 yards of rushing offense. Still, the Gators managed three interceptions on defense, including one returned for a touchdown by Janoris Jenkins in the first quarter, and John Brantley threw for two touchdown passes in the win.
- Gator Football Changes Season Opening Kick-Off Time
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!
- Three Gators Suspended For the Football Season Opener
- Kickoff Now Set for Gator Football Season Opener
- Florida Soccer Opens Season with Win over Miami
- North Marion Gets Best of Trinity Catholic in HS Football Season Opener
- Vanguard Topples Gainesville to Open Week 8 of HS Football Season
- Buchholz Football Downs Eastside in Season Opener
- Gators End Home Gymnastics Season Beating Auburn 196.850 to 194.950
- Gator Men Beat North Carolina A&T by 50 in Home Opener