Meyer on Arrests: "Enough Is Enough"
Urban Meyer addressed the 30 arrests made on Florida Gator football players during his tenure Thursday evening, saying he's upset with the amount of violations by his team. The most recent arrest came Tuesday morning, as wide receiver Chris Rainey was arrested for stalking a female acquaintance, and Meyer says Rainey is currently not on the team. As for the continuing trend of arrests, Meyer says he needs to evaluate the way his program educates his players and make whatever changes are necessary.
- Gator Bowl Bound! Florida vs Ohio State in "Urban Meyer" Bowl, DT Easley Out After ACL Surgery
- Meyer says UF is "Dream Job"!
- Meyer Takes "Extended Leave of Absence" Rather Than Resign
- Referring to "Scumbags," Urban Meyer Justifies Closing Practice
- Meyer on Rainey: "He's Not With the Team"
- Gators Do Just Enough To Avoid The Upset From Louisiana
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Fuller's 3 Homers Not Enough As Florida Falls to LSU for First Loss of Season
- 19 Arrested in Cross-County Sexual Offender Sting Called "Operation Wrangler"
- Mom Arrested After "Joke" Pic of Baby Found