Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Gators Soccer Scores Goals, Chance to Achieve Goals, With 3-1 Win Over Arkansas
Three different Gators had the scoring touch in Florida's 3-1 victory over Arkansas. Sophomore Holly King headed in her first goal of the year in the 14th minute on a beautiful corner kick by Tahnai Annis. The go-ahead goal was the in the 53rd minute from freshman Taylor Travis to Sarah Chapman, also scoring her first goal this season. Gators earned the win, and kept pace with South Carolina for the SEC Championship race. Florida is looking for their 11th SEC title while South Carolina would earn its first. The winner of the SEC will be determined when these two clubs meet in Columbia, SC on Friday, October 29th.
- Setting Goals, Achieving Success
- Gator Bats Remain Silent in 3-1 Loss to Arkansas
- Kerns Scores Hat Trick In Gator Soccer Win
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Volleyball, Soccer Teams Avenge Gator Football with Wins Over SEC West Rivals
- Gator Soccer Doubles Season Goal Total Vs Nebraska
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Gator Volleyball Makes Quick Work of Arkansas in Straights, Soccer Team Beats LSU on Road 2-0
- Gator Baseball Hit, Can't Score in 5-1 Loss to Arkansas
- Former Gator Soccer Player Megan Molyneux Scores Big On Compassion