Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Meet Florida Soccer's Resident Tomboy
Taylor Travis may be only a freshman on the Florida Gator soccer team, but she's already made a big impact. Through 12 games, Travis is the fourth-leading point scorer on the team with nine, and she's scored twice this season. But Head Coach Becky Burleigh is just as impressed with Travis's toughness, which Taylor says she got from playing against boys growing up. "I'm a tomboy and I'll say it all day," Travis said. "That's just a part of who I am."
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Florida Soccer Loses To Ole Miss In Double Overtime
- Florida Gator Soccer Prepares for North Carolina Road Trip
- No. 22 Florida Earns First Home Soccer Win, 3-0 Over FIU
- No. 10 Florida Routs Auburn for 10th SEC Soccer Tournament Title
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- Fromer Gator Soccer Star Gets Her First Goal in Women's World Cup
- Gator Soccer Kickin' It in Orange and Blue Scrimmage
- US Women's Soccer for Gold
- Meet the Florida Gator Baseball Team