UF Diver Meghan Miller Cares About Athletics, More About Family
It was a dream come true when freshman Meghan Miller walked on to UF's diving team. But her former roommate Uncle Scott was just as happy for her. He never got the opportunity to go to college, and will never know the feeling of jumping off the diving board because he is quadriplegic. He and Meghan developed a close bond four years ago, a bond that still continues to this very day.
- More With Meghan Miller
- Italian Divers Find 4 More Ship Bodies
- Under Armour Athletes Know All About Recruiting
- High School Athletes Sign On For More
- Miller Family Speaks Out
- Justices Talk About Health Care
- Caring About Caucuses
- UF Health Advance Directive Educating Others About End-Of-Life Care
- Veterans To Receive More Care
- Andrew Miller to Make 1st Major League Start!