Urban Meyer Explains Decision to Stick with Brantley, Possible Shakeup Brewing
Published November 15th, 2010
Postgame comments from football head coach Urban Meyer on why a quarterback switch was not made in the Gators 36-14 loss to the Gamecocks. Meyer hints at a possible change in the coming weeks.
- Doug Johnson Talks Brantley, Charity
- Urban Meyer Resigns!
- Urban Meyer Returns from Leave of Absence
- Urban Meyer, Chris Rainey Speak About Rainey's Return To Practice
- Urban Meyer Contract Details Released
- Urban Meyer Expects Steve Addazio Back As OC in 2011
- TV20's Hubert Mizell Catches Up With Urban Meyer
- Urban Meyer Addresses Florida Allegations and Aaron Hernandez
- Urban Meyer Breaks Silence on Aaron Hernandez
- TV20 Exclusive: Former Gator Coach Urban Meyer Weighs in on Tim Tebow