NASA is dealing with critical cooling unit issue onboard Int'l Space Station.
Trinity Catholic 2B State Champs with 56-55 Triple Overtime Classic
In one of the best high school championship games ever, Trinity Catholic edged University in triple overtime, capturing their second state title in the past six years with a 56-55 thriller. Trinity Catholic looked poised to win with ease, taking a 35-21 lead in the 4th quarter, but the University Sun fought back to tie the game at the end of regulation. After both teams traded touchdowns for three overtimes, the Sun decided to go for the win. But Trinity Catholic's defense rose up, stuffed the run, and ran onto the field in celebration. This marks the first championship Coach John Brantley has won since 2005, when Brantley coached his son and future Gator QB, John Brantley IV.
- Trinity Catholic Begins Title Defense with 45-21 Win Over Melbourne Central Catholic
- Trinity Catholic Football Shuts Down, Shuts Out Vanguard 16-0
- Trinity Catholic Sits Atop District 4, Routs Newberry 52-13
- Trinity Catholic 55 vs. Mt. Dora 14
- Yulee 15 at Trinity Catholic 41
- Trinity Catholic vs. Bolles 35-21
- Trinity Catholic Wins "Holy War", Advances to State Finals
- North Marion Gets Best of Trinity Catholic in HS Football Season Opener
- Trinity Catholic Rams Eastside Into Submission 48-0
- GHS Football Starts Season 3-0 With Win Over Trinity Catholic