Little Girl Cheers on Gator Cheerleaders
Aubree Ford is a little girl of many interests. But at five years old, most of her passion is seen rooting for the people who cheer on the Gators. She knows every cheerleader by name, knows most of their majors, and even their injury history. But Aubree has a physical ailment of her own. It's not keeping her down from her cheerleading dream, and instead is acting as a fuel for Aubree's determination and desire to overcome, no matter what the obstacle.
- Big Billy Beats Little Billy As Gator Basketball Beats Catholic
- Little Girl Who Dies Waiting For Heart Transplant, Is Honored During Concert
- Man Tries Out for Broncos Cheerleading Gig
- Ninja Cheers Are Plentiful For Aja Paculba
- Cheers to Tebrew
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- "Little Jake" and a Little Bit of History
- The Rock Girls "Roll" to Class A State Championship!
- Girls Basketball Challenge: Eastside vs #10 Haines City
- Girls Basketball Challenge: Gainesville 42, #2 Dr. Phillips 75