Local Football Players Compete In All-Star Game
In high school football, there are a couple of big all-star games you might have heard of, but players from all over North Central Florida are gathering for a more local version of a postseason event.
The third annual Border Wars All Star High School Football Classic will take place Saturday in Valdosta, Ga. at 2 p.m.
It pitts North Central Florida against South Georgia and the Florida team will practice this week at Buchholz High School. Local organizers and coaches says it's a chance for seniors to get more exposure before signing day.
- FACA Announces All District and All-Star Football Teams
- Gator Football Hopes to Land Multiple Under Armour All-Stars
- Former Gator Joakim Noah Earns 1st All-Star Bid
- LaPorta Plays in Futures All Star Game
- Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
- No First-Team Preseason All-SEC Players For Florida Football, But 6 Chosen Overall
- Six North Central Florida Football Players Make 3A, 4A All-State Teams
- In Their Words: GHS Players Preview State Football Title Game
- Hall Of Famer Competes in 34th Annual Sunshine State Games
- Locals Competing in 2013 World Police and Fire Games