8 people are dead in a murder/suicide in a home in Bell. 6 of the victims are children. Details at 11.
Chitwood's Mission: A Flawless 500
Joie Chitwood jumped into his new job as track president of Daytona International Speedway, fittingly, at high speeds. Chitwood arrived in August in the midst of the track's first re-paving project in a generation. Yet Chitwood's team finished the project on time, and the Florida Gator alumnus is hoping fans have a great time at this year's Daytona 500. To find out more on Chitwood's favorite part of the job and even his relationship with Urban Meyer, watch the video and enjoy.
- Gator Women's Basketball Moves Back Above.500 In Conference With Win
- Obama's Budget Would Eliminate NASA's Moon Mission
- Gators Offensive Line On A Mission
- Mission Impossible? Trying to Slow Down Trent Richardson
- UF's Fanfares and Fireworks Still Needs $8,500
- Alachua's "Project Legacy" Given $500,000
- GPD's Non-Profit Program On The Hook For $2,500
- Susie Wheldon Heads to Indy 500 to Honor Husband
- Gator Baseball Drops to.500 on Season
- Florida Baseball Drops to.500 on Season After Falling to Illinois