Chitwood's Mission: A Flawless 500
Joie Chitwood jumped into his new job as track president of Daytona International Speedway, fittingly, at high speeds. Chitwood arrived in August in the midst of the track's first re-paving project in a generation. Yet Chitwood's team finished the project on time, and the Florida Gator alumnus is hoping fans have a great time at this year's Daytona 500. To find out more on Chitwood's favorite part of the job and even his relationship with Urban Meyer, watch the video and enjoy.
- Gator Women's Basketball Moves Back Above .500 In Conference With Win
- Obama's Budget Would Eliminate NASA's Moon Mission
- Mission Impossible? Trying to Slow Down Trent Richardson
- Gators Offensive Line On A Mission
- Alachua's "Project Legacy" Given $500,000
- UF's Fanfares and Fireworks Still Needs $8,500
- Keystone Heights Moves to .500 With 35-19 Win Over The Villages
- Susie Wheldon Heads to Indy 500 to Honor Husband
- New Name, Same Mission..."The Dignity Project- Second Generation"
- Helicopter Mission Sets out to Save a Life, Loses Three