Brantley Gets Second Chance as Spring Practice Gets Underway
Florida quarterback John Brantley was a fish out of water in the spread option offense. But new head coach Will Muschamp brought offensive coordinator Charlie Weis to the college level, and the pro-style offense that comes with him. Brantley is currently listed as the top quarterback on the preliminary depth chart, and has said he's excited to see what kind of quarterback he can become under the tutelage of Weis.
- Pets And Prisoners Get Second Chance
- Brantley Quarterback Camp Gives High Schoolers A Chance To Learn Fundamentals
- Brantley Shines in Gators Spring Game
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- UF Students Get Chance to Test Speed Against Gators
- Last Chance to Get Noticed For Area High School Football Players
- Meyer To Coach During Spring Football Practice
- Florida Releases Spring Football Practice Schedule, Fans Welcome
- Florida Shows Off No-Huddle at First Spring Football Practice