Pouncey Showcases Talent At UF Pro Day
Mike Pouncey has been by his twin brother Maurkice's side since their childhood days in Lakeland. But last year, with Maurkice moving from Florida to the NFL, the two did not play football together for the first time in their lives.
During Florida's pro day event, however, the two were inside Ben Hill Griffin Stadium again, with Mike working out for NFL scouts hoping to join his brother in the pros, and Maurkice leading a group of 30 supporters of family and friends from Lakeland. Mike says he had a good workout for the scouts, and as you can see from the video, all of "Team Pouncey" enjoyed their reunion in Gainesville.
- Gators Host Rain-Filled Pro Day
- Gator NFL Football Hopefuls Shining at Pro Day
- Pro Day Pickings Slim, But Contenders Hope For Chance at NFL
- Harvin Shines at UF Pro Day
- Joe Haden & Maurkice Pouncey Taken in First Round
- Mike Pouncey On ESPN's Sports Science
- Pouncey Drafted 15th Overall By Miami Dolphins
- Mike Pouncey Declines Apologizing Over "Free Hernandez" Hat
- Young Talent for Florida Football
- Climbing the Ladder: Muschamp Says Talent, Gators Are Improving