Tim Tebow Debuts Jockey "Stay Cool" Campaign
Tim Tebow was the epitome of cool in his time at the University of Florida, winning two national championships and the 2007 Heisman Trophy. Now, he is trying to portray that "cool" for Jockey in a new ad campaign to be released on national television next week. But we didn't want to wait until next week, so here's the commercial right now.
- Saints "Staying Alive" in JUCO World Series
- New Program Urges Students to "Stay Fresh, Man"
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Postive/Negative Quotes About Tim Tebow Published As Magazine Article
- Gators Stay at #3 in Polls, Prepare for Walker Debut
- Tebow Debuts New Throwing Motion for NFL Teams
- Tebow's Sophomore NFL Debut A Mixed Bag
- Mizell Minute- Tim Tebow
- TV20 Sports Talks with Tim Tebow
- Part Three: TV20 Sports Interviews Tim Tebow