Cop Car Turns Into Confessional For Arrested Gators
If Cody Larson and Erick Murphy are already facing possible dismissal from the Florida Gator basketball team, the following audio does not help their cause. Police arrested Murphy and Larson, a sophomore and freshman on the team, respectively, along with team manager Joshua Adel Sunday night in St. Augustine. Larson was already on probation in South Dakota for sharing prescription drugs in high school, and Billy Donovan suspended both players from all team activities.
Now police have released the tape of the conversation between Adel and Murphy, who were riding in the police car back to the station, and later Larson, whom both men were trying to convince to turn himself in.
- Gator Men's Hoops Turns Tide on Road
- Gator Basketball Turns Table on FSU with Defense, Turnovers in 82-64 Victory
- Drunk Driver Hits Cop Car
- Breathalyzers, Most Cop Cars Don't Carry Them
- Two Gator Football Players Involved in Minor Car Crash
- Gainesville Cops Arrest Three Men Before The Crime
- Retired Cop Arrested For Killing Wife
- Lake City Police Officer Arrested: She Turned Herself In
- Gator Safety Joiner Arrested
- Two Gator Basketball Players Arrested Over Weekend