Death toll adjusted down to 24 in Moore, OK by medical examiner; warns it will go up.
Santa Fe Baseball Makes Program History with 8-1 Victory Over Falcons
The Saints have been recognized as the top junior college baseball team in the state. If they keep it going, they could move to the top JUCO team in the nation. Santa Fe College, tied for a program-best 31 victories, took sole possession of the regular season record with an 8-1 victory over visiting Daytona State College. Malcolm Clapsaddle was the pitcher pushing the Saints to victory, going seven strong innings with 10 strikeouts and an unearned run. The victory puts the Saints at 32-6-1 on the season, with six games to play to extend the regular-season record. Clapsaddle won his 10th game this season, also tying a record for most single season wins as a Saints pitcher. Santa Fe College has won 10 games in a row, and 15 of their last 16.
- Gator Baseball Gets Fifth Straight SEC Series, 8-1 Winners Over Rebels
- Gator Baseball Back on Track with 8-1 Win Over Tennessee
- Crawford Makes Gator Baseball, NCAA History With No-Hit Win
- Eastside Volleyball Guts Out Four-Set Victory Over Santa Fe
- Gator Baseball Back On Track With 2-1 Victory Over Gamecocks
- Gator Baseball Gets Sixth 3-Game Sweep with 9-1 Victory Over Vols
- Gator Baseball Rides Solo HR, Defense to 4-1 Victory Over William & Mary
- Gator Baseball Fortunate for Series Victory Over South Carolina
- St. Francis Baseball Gets 11-6 Road Victory Over Hawthorne
- Wiles Takes Over Santa Fe Football Program