Still Photography At Its Finest
A picture is worth a thousand words. In sports, a freeze frame of one moment in time can be so powerful, it can bring yells and cheers, to boos and tears. Professional sports photographer Jason Parkhurst has worked with a camera for over 15 years, ranging from Super Bowls to World Series. But from 2006 through 2009, Parkhurst chronicled the Florida Gator football team with still photographs, and put them all together creating the picture book "Into the Swamp". Parkhurst was granted behind-the-scenes access to Gator football, ranging from team meetings, to Tim Tebow's Heisman acceptance in New York, and both National Championships along the way.
- Mike Peterson Still Bleeds Orange & Blue
- Gators Volleyball Still No. 1, Defeats Auburn
- Jernigan Still Undecided as Signing Day Nears
- UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
- Gators Get Scare From Furman, Still Win Handily 54-32
- Lawrence is Still Mr. Wright at Florida
- Dreams of NFL Still Alive for Undrafted Gators
- Hawthorne's Ingram "Still Confident" As He Pursues NFL Dream
- Muschamp Still Hasn't Picked A Starter For Gators' Opener
- Still No NFL Offers for Tebow, But Arena League Is Calling