Tebow, Wuerffel Humbled by Heisman Statues
Whenever Tim Tebow makes a trip back to Gainesville, Gator Nation lets him know how much he means to the Florida Gators. Gator boosters joined in on the love as well, awarding the current Denver Broncos quarterback, as well as Florida's other two Heisman winners statues to stand tall outside of The Swamp. At halftime of the Orange and Blue Spring football game, the statues were unveiled with Tim Tebow, legendary coach and Florida quarterback Steve Spurrier, and former quarterback Danny Wuerffel lining the west side of Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. Tebow and Wuerffel were present during the ceremony, and thank all of Gator Nation for the memories and history of Florida Gator Football.
- Tebow, Jets Prepare to Unleash Wildcat vs Bills
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...of course!
- Tebow Takes the Heisman
- Tebow a Heisman Finalist...Again!
- Tebow Finishes 5th In Heisman Voting
- Web Poll: Will Tebow win the 2009 Heisman?
- Bowden Thinks Paterno Statue Should Come Down
- Danny Wuerffel Diagnosed With Rare Immune System Condition
- Wuerffel Slowly Recovering From Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Danny Wuerffel Gives Guillain Barre Status Update On Website