NASA source tells TV20 spacewalk on Dec. 19 will be required to fix cooling problem on ISS.
Michael Bargo sentenced to death for the murder of Seath Jackson.
Animal Kingdom, Broken and Trained in North Central Florida, Wins Kentucky Derby
At nearly 30-to-1 odds starting the day, Animal Kingdom proved he was king of the horses on the 137th Kentucky Derby. On only his first race on a dirt track, Animal Kingdom was sixth around the stretch, and pushed through to the finish. He was broken and trained by Randy Bradshaw at Adena Springs out of Williston, and Animal Kingdom's sire Leroidesanimaux resides at Stonewall Farm in Ocala. Kingdom was Leroidesanimaux's second batch of foals produced, and now the three-year old will try to take the second leg of the Triple Crown.
- Two Horses With North Central Florida Ties Lead Kentucky Derby Contenders
- Goldencents: Kentucky Derby Horse with Ties to North Central Florida
- Jaide Childs Will Swim In 2012 Paralympics Representing North Central Florida, Team USA
- Luck of the Irish: Eddie Woods Has Broken Another Kentucky Derby Contender
- Derby Draw Filled With North Central Florida Ties
- State Volleyball Championships Start off With Several Wins for North Central Florida
- BIG BROWN WINS KENTUCKY DERBY
- Trainer Likes "Musket Man" to Win Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Winning Owner Joins WCJB by Phone
- I'll Have Another Wins 138th Kentucky Derby