Shooting at Arapahoe HS in Littleton just south of Denver; at least 2 shot.
Gator Lacrosse Gets 1st NCAA Tournament Victory, 13-11 Winners Over Stanford
The Stanford Cardinal gave the four-seeded Florida Gators all they could handle. After four delays to the start time of the game, the Gators squeaked out a 13-11 victory over Stanford for their first-ever NCAA Tournament win. With the game tied at 10-10, sophomore Janine Hillier scored two goals to take a two-goal lead late in the second half. Then, leading Gator goal-scorer Kitty Cullen tacked on the final goal for the 13-11 outcome. Florida held possession in the final 4:43 of the game, and will host the second round of the NCAA Women's Lacrosse Tournament on Saturday, May 21st at 3 p.m.
- No. 6 Gator Lacrosse Downs No. 2 Northwestern 13-11
- Zunino's Two HRs Lead Gator Charge to 11th Straight Victory, 4-2 Win over FGCU
- Gator Lacrosse Claws Wildcats 14-7, Earn 1st ALC Tournament Title
- Gator Volleyball Earns 14th National Seed, Host Three in 1st Rd of NCAA Tournament
- Gator Lacrosse Earns First NCAA Tournament Berth in Program History
- We're Number One! Gator Lacrosse Top Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Gator Lacrosse Wins Second Round in NCAA Tournament
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Lacrosse Advances to NCAA 2nd Round with 6-4 Win over Albany