Zunino Continues Hot Streak, Gator Baseball Ends Mid-Week Slump
The Florida Gator baseball team continued one hot streak and ended another as the Gators beat Bethune Cookman 11-0 Tuesday night.
The Gators won their first mid-week game since late March, snapping a four-game losing streak. Meanwhile, catcher Mike Zunino continued his hot streak, going 3-4 from the plate with two home runs. The reigning SEC Player of the Week had seven RBI in the game, a career-high for the sophomore. Alex Pantaliodis earned the win in 4.1 innings, striking out five batters in the effort.
- Florida Gator Baseball Team Falls In Mid-Week Finale
- Gator Baseball Hosts North Florida For Final Mid-Week Game
- Florida Baseball Wins Final Mid-Week Game In Dramatic Fashion
- Florida Baseball Loses Another Mid-Week Game
- #1 Florida Baseball Continues Win Streak, Beats Samford
- Gator Softball Ends Losing Streak, Downs Auburn
- Gator Women End Three Game Losing Streak, Down Auburn
- Gator Baseball Begins New Winning Streak, Tops South Carolina
- Gator Baseball Ends Seminoles Home Win Streak!
- Gator Baseball Uses Big Innings to End USF Streak