Bivins Twins and Bulls Commits Have Fun With Sports, Each Other
Gainesville High cornerback Chris Bivins and volleyball star Kayla Bivins recently verbally committed to the South Florida Bulls. But the twin siblings have been committed to each other since long before that. Although little brother Chris (by 1 1/2 minutes) teases Kayla about everything from her "following" him to Tampa to who is more competitive, they both agree that they're Bullish on heading to South Florida after their senior seasons with the Purple Hurricanes.
- Bivins Twins Sign Athletic Scholarships to South Florida
- Homicides Committed Hours Apart from Each Other in Marion Co.
- GHS CB Chris Bivins Verbally Commits to USF
- Muschamp and Fisher Defend Each Other's Shortcomings In 2011
- Coach Muschamp RB & Safety Depth Chart. Expecting More From Freshman & Hoping Guys Still Have Fun
- Gator Basketball Team Having Fun in Nashville
- Trinity Catholic Soccer: Winning and Having Fun While Doing it
- Gator Hoops Have Fun versus Southeastern Louisiana
- Top Offensive Line Recruit Laremy Tunsil Having Fun With College Decision
- As Some Football Commits Join, Others Consider Possibilities