Crowder States He Did Not Sell Gator Jerseys
Former Florida Gator Channing Crowder confessed on WQAM Radio Sunday, he "hypothetically" sold his Gator jerseys while playing at the University of Florida.
Today, however, the Miami Dolphins linebacker told ESPN that he still had all four jerseys and was only trying to make a point.
Crowder said, "I was trying to play off the whole Terrelle Pryor thing where the business men were buying his stuff."
Pryor, a former Ohio State quarterback, was suspended from the university after it was discovered he and teammates sold player memorabilia in exchange for tattoos. Pryor has since left Ohio State, and declared himself eligible for the NFL Supplemental Draft.
- Crist: I Didn't Know About Greer. Friend: He Did
- CCF Retires Ricardo Ratliffe's Jersey, Wins Mens Basketball Opener
- Eastside Retires Chloe Mann's Jersey
- Woman Sells Her Baby for a Truck
- Woman Guilty of Selling Child for Drugs and Sex
- Trustee Wants to Sell Casey Anthony's Life Story
- 5 Students Arrested for Selling Guns at School
- Gators Head to Sugar Bowl
- Former Gator Released From Jail
- Fake 9-1-1 Call Did NOT Work for Wanted Man