Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Former Florida LB Godfrey Myles In Critical Condition After Suffering Heart Attack
Former Florida Gators and Dallas Cowboys linebacker, Godfrey Myles, had a massive heart attack Wednesday night and is reportedly in very critical condition at Jackson North Medical Center, Miami, FL.
Myles was not just a Gator team captain, but also earned an All-American honorable mention in 1989. That great recognition increased his chances of being selected third round by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1991 NFL Draft. After playing 6 years in the NFL, Myles left the association with 3 Super Bowl rings, 111 tackles, and a couple of interceptions.
It was not until March of this year, when the name "Godfrey Myles" made its way back into the media. He was indicted on eleven counts of mortgage fraud. If convicted, he faces a lifetime sentence in prison.
Right now, that is the least of Myles' worries. The Gator Nation keeps him and his family in their prayers.
- Man in Critical Condition After Losing Control of Car
- Ocala Police Officer In Critical Condition After Crash
- One Man Still In Critical Condition After Shooting In Lake Butler
- Man 94, has Deadly Heart Attack After Carjacking
- Law Enforcement Officers More Likely To Suffer From Heart Disease
- Morning Accident Leaves Man in Critical Condition
- Fight With a Beer Bottle Puts One Man Behind Bars and Another in Critical Condition
- Five-Month-Old Dead, Mom and Big Sister in Critical Condition
- Nelson Mandela in Critical Condition
- Former Gators Villegas, Horschel Cut, Jiminez Leads After Day 2 of British Open