Former Gator Gerard Warren, Other NFL Players Named In Casino Investigation
Former Union County and Florida Gators star Gerard Warren and at least 25 other NFL players are under investigation for their part in funding a casino in Dothan, Ala. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed that the league is looking into more than $20 million in investments from Warren, Terrell Owens, and a group of other investors for Coutry Crossing Casino.
The NFL prohibits involvement with any gaming operation.
The casino's owner Ronnie Gilley has already pleaded guilty to offering millions of dollars in bribes to legislators.
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- CJ Spiller and Gerard Warren FUNdamentals Football Camp
- Former Florida Football Players Find New Home in the NFL
- Former Gator Aaron Hernandez Named a Person of Interest in Murder Investigation
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft
- Four Former Gators Suit Up as NFL Rookies for Jags vs Dolphins
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- 3 Gator Football Players Named to Watch List
- Gator Women's Hoops Jaterra Bonds Named SEC Player of the Week
- Former Gator Marcie Hampton Named PK Yonge Volleyball Coach