Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Former Gator Gerard Warren, Other NFL Players Named In Casino Investigation
Former Union County and Florida Gators star Gerard Warren and at least 25 other NFL players are under investigation for their part in funding a casino in Dothan, Ala. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed that the league is looking into more than $20 million in investments from Warren, Terrell Owens, and a group of other investors for Coutry Crossing Casino.
The NFL prohibits involvement with any gaming operation.
The casino's owner Ronnie Gilley has already pleaded guilty to offering millions of dollars in bribes to legislators.
- Former Gators Taylor, Kearse, Former GHS Star Portis Among Group That Lost $40 Million In Casino Investment
- Former Gators Preparing for the NFL Draft
- Gator Soccer's Erika Tymrak Named SEC Offensive Player of Week
- Former Gator Marcie Hampton Named PK Yonge Volleyball Coach
- Tony McQuay: Former Gator Track Star Making a Name for Himself
- Former Gator Player Derrick Harvey to Begin Training Camp
- Former Gator Soccer Player Megan Molyneux Scores Big On Compassion
- Former GHS Player, LSU Not Enough as Gator Women's Tennis Cruise to Win
- Gator Softball Players React to Decision on Former Teammates
- Former Gator Tennis Player Jesse Levine Advances at French Open