Gator Baseball Plays for Omaha
The University of Florida's Baseball team takes on familiar South Eastern Conference foe Mississippi State Bulldogs starting tomorrow at home in McKethan Stadium. In their most pressure packed series of the year, the Gators are playing for a ticket to Omaha. Even though the Gators have beaten the Bulldogs three out of four times this season, Head Coach Kevin O'Sullivan explains that it's going to be a tough series.
- Gator Baseball Team Looking Forward To Playing In CWS
- Snead Signs with Gator Baseball, Goldberg to Play Tennis at UNF
- Omaha Bound! Gators Win 8-6 Over Bulldogs, Going Back to CWS
- Omaha Bound! Gators Survive Extra Inning Thriller, Beat NC State 9-8
- O'Sullivan Embraces Learning Experience in Omaha
- Lochte, Phelps Among Stars in Omaha for US Olympic Swim Trials
- Dee Finley Ineligible to Play Gator Football
- Former Gators Horford, Lee Play in NBA All Star Game
- Gator Golf Coach Proves He Can Play With the Boys At US Amateur Qualifying
- Gators And Commodores Suspended In 6th, Will Resume Play Tuesday At 11 a.m.