Death toll stands at 51 in Moore, OK. Medical examiner told to expect at least 40 more bodies...20 of them children.
Ryan Lochte Crashes Scooter, Hurts Current Gator Swimmer
Former Florida Gator swimmer and six-time Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte was involved in a scooter accident earlier Wednesday morning, injuring current Florida swimmer Marco Loughran in the process. Loughran ended up in North Florida Regional with minor internal injuries, while Lochte banged up his knee in the crash. Lochte and Loughran were training together in Gainesville with 2012 Olympic swim coach Gregg Troy.
- FORMER GATOR SWIMMER LOCHTE WINS BRONZE
- Gator Great Swimmer Dara Torres Considers 2012 Olympics
- 2008 Beijing Olympic Swimmer Beisel Now Swimming with the Gators
- Gator Swimmers Prepare for Olympic Trials
- Gator Nation Adds 3 Swimmers To US 2012 Olympic Team
- Gator Swimmer Profile: Marcin Cieslak
- Mississippi QB Ryan Buchanan Chooses Ole Miss Over Florida Gators
- Former Gators Lochte and Spofforth Fall Short on Day Four of Olympics
- Gators Swim Coach Troy Says Lochte Has Unique Opportunities
- Does Meyer Help Or Hurt Gator Recruiting?