Tebow Book Hits Bookshelves
Former Gator and current NFL quarterback Tim Tebow had his much-anticipated book finally reach the shelves in bookstores across the country. "Through My Eyes" is a story about faith, family, and football, co-authored by NY Times Bestseller Nathan Whitaker, who co-wrote Tony Dungy's memoir "Quiet Strength". Nathan dives into the humility of Tim Tebow and the difficulty it presented on writing his memoirs, as well as Tebow as a person more so than an athlete.
- TORRES CONTINUES TORRENTIAL ASSAULT ON RECORD BOOK
- Tony Dungy Promotes Book in Gainesville
- Needles Stiches Her Name Into Gator Women's Hoops Record Book
- Hotels Not Completely Booked For Kick-Off Game
- Tebow SEC Player of the Week!
- Tebow Wins Another Honor
- Tebow Wins More Honors!
- Tebow Helps Gators Contend For Title Town USA
- TEBOW NOT BOTHERED BY MEDIA ATTENTION
- Tebow and Bubba Shine