Brantley Welcomes Pressure Come Fall Ball
Last season, Gator quarterback John Brantley looked like a fish out of water trying to run former head coach Urban Meyer's spread option offense. But with the addition of a new coach, Will Muschamp scrapped the spread and adopted a pro-style philosophy.
Brantley, a former Trinity Catholic star, started spring practice on the right foot, earning the trust of all his coaches, including Offensive Coordinator Charlie Weis.
Head Coach Will Muschamp made it clear he will put the best players on the field. Brantley welcomes the pressure that the fall season will bring.
- Muschamp Stands By Brantley's Spring, Looks Forward to Fall
- Union County's Season Comes to a Close, Falling to Jefferson County 27-6
- Eastside's Boys Soccer Run Comes to an End, Fall 5-0 to Land O' Lakes
- TV20 Welcomes Amanda Butler as Florida Welcomes Tennessee
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- OL' BALL COACH KICKS OFF MEDIA DAYS
- Brain Cancer Patient Gets Florida Game Ball After Outback Bowl Win
- E-5 Turns into Foul Ball as PK Yonge Softball Squeaks Past Santa Fe 1-0
- Gators Linebacker Neiron Ball Cleared To Play
- Gators Defense: The Ball Hawks Have Returned