Campers Treated To NFL-Caliber Coaching At All Skillz Camp In Chiefland
Some camps have it better than others. An NFL veteran as the headliner. Coaches who have played Division 1 football at every station. But this camp wasn't at Florida or Florida State: it was in Chiefland. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Jarret Johnson came in town to help with the inaugural All-Skillz camp on Saturday, and 35 campers were treated to up-close work with Johnson, former Gators linebacker Reid Flemming, former Seminoles kicker Derek Schmidt and a host of other top coaches. Chiefland high head coach Jim O'Neal says he'd like to make this event an annual one.
- Trenton Beats Chiefland in All North Central Florida State Baseball Title Game
- Dan Cross' All Fundamentals Basketball Camp
- Gators Dominate Coaches All-Conference Team
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar-Athlete Calib Alexander
- Gators Soccer Players Ready to Trick-or-Treat
- Record Opening-Night Baseball Crowd Treated To UF Win
- Myron Rolle Co-Hosts Camp At Camp Blanding
- FACA Announces All District and All-Star Football Teams
- Chiefland HS Softball Advances to Final Four!
- The Villages 21, Chiefland 7