Coming Together: 4th Annual Gator Charity Challenge
The Florida Gator football team hosted the Fourth-Annual Gator Charity Challenge. The Orange and Blue were split up into six teams, competing in events such as the torpedo hold, sledge push, tug-of-war, and a push up contest, won by junior walk-on Jessie Schmitt.
In past years, each team represented a different charity; however this year the entire team came together and competed for the same cause, collecting over 650 lbs of food for the local chapter of the Salvation Army.
TV 20 got in the middle of all the mayhem under the Friday night lights, where junior linebacker Jon Bostic expressed that all the hard work this summer has brought the team closer together.
- The Fourth Annual Gator Charity Challenge
- 4th Annual Southeast Regional Firefighter Combat Challenge
- Fans Pack Swamp for Gator Charity Challenge
- Help Billy Donovan Win the Coaches' Charity Challenge!
- Chris Price's 4th Annual Hot Dog Eating Contest
- Spiller, Warren Hold 4th Annual Football Camp
- The First Annual Junior Bassmaster Challenge
- 2nd Annual Junior Bassmaster Challenge
- Gators Fans Come Out To Watch Annual Spring Football Game
- Gator Hoops Pieces Together Lineup, Gets Win Over Middle Tennessee