A Family Affair: McGriff Football Tradition Lives On
If you passed someone in North Central Florida and he said his last name was McGriff, you could be excused for thinking he played college football. With former GHS quarterback Ryan McGriff moving on to play college football in 2011, the number now stands at 6 in the family tree who have played Division 1 football.
Meanwhile, Lee McGriff's family has made the position of wide receiver a tradition within in the family. Lee McGriff played wide receiver for the Florida Gators in the 1970's, his older son Travis played for the Orange and blue in the 1990's, and younger son Britt played at Central Florida in the 2000's.
TV20's Chris Price sits down with the McGriff family where he learns that all three share a deep love for football and a deep love for each other.
- Urban Translator: Mark McGriff
- One Voice: Mark McGriff
- Fitness Is A Family Affair
- Gator Player Janoris Jenkins Wants to Continue No. 1 Tradition
- Mike Peterson Holds Football Camp, Family Fun Day in Alachua
- Military Family From Live Oak Reunited Overseas
- Gators vs FGCU Live Update
- Gator Lacrosse Living On a Dream
- Affair Investigation Comes to a Close
- Panthers, Tigers Wrap Up Preseason Football With Wins, Other HS Football Scores