Florida Gator Football Prepare For Season Ahead
The Florida Gator football team will begin fall practice next Saturday. There is a little over a month until the first game of the season when the Gators face the Florida Atlantic Owls on September 3rd.
Some challenging games for the Gators are against SEC West powerhouses Alabama, LSU, and defending National Champs Auburn. Add to that the tough SEC East games against rivals Georgia, Tennessee and South Carolina and the Orange and Blue will have their hands full this fall.
Despite the tough schedule, Will Muschamp is focused on the present with training camp and the first game against Florida Atlantic.
Sept. 3rd Florida Atlantic 7:00pm
Sept. 10th Alabama-Birmingham 7:00pm
Sept. 17th Tennessee 3:30pm
Sept. 24th at Kentucky TBA
Oct. 1st. Alabama TBA
Oct. 8th. at LSU TBA
Oct. 15th. at Auburn TBA
Oct. 29th. Georgia (Jacksonville) 3:30pm
Nov. 5th. Vanderbilt TBA
Nov. 12th. at South Carolina TBA
Nov. 19th. Furman TBA
Nov. 26th FSU TBA
- Florida Gator Football Team Prepares for South Carolina
- Fan Initiatives For 2011 Florida Gator Football Season
- Florida Basketball Prepares for Final Regular Season Game vs. Kentucky
- Gator Basketball Prepares for Season's Biggest Test
- Gator Hoops Prepares For Season Finale vs. Kentucky
- Gator Football Changes Season Opening Kick-Off Time
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!
- Munroe, Curtis out for Gator Football Season
- Kickoff Now Set for Gator Football Season Opener
- Gator Football Beats Miami 34-12 in Season Opener