Gainesville Junior Golf Tournament
Today at Ironwood Golf Course, more than 80 juniors competed in the 6th stop on the junior tour. These children play eight rounds of golf during this circuit, playing six courses in Gainesville and two in Lake City.
Even Gator golfer Bobby Gates and incoming freshman J.D. Tomlinson have both participated on the Gator Gainesville Tour.
Tour Director Frank Anderson said that everyone has something to gain.
- Gainesville Junior Golf Tour Wraps Up
- Gainesville Fisher House Golf Tournament
- Gator Men's and Women's Golf Finish 3rd and 4th at SEC Tournament
- Tim Tebow Celebrity Golf Tournament Gala; Muschamp Sets Deadline for New Hire
- Top Junior Golfers Compete in Gainesville
- Pro Tennis Tournament Taking Place in Gainesville
- Allie Kiick Wins Gainesville Women's Pro Tennis Tournament
- Golf Tournament a Hole-in-One for Economy
- Vetspace First Golf Tournament
- 2-Bits Golf Tournament Raises Money For Sideline Athletes