Gator Football Team Gives Back At The Salvation Army
The Florida Football Team is starting off the season on the right foot; however this work was not on the practice field.
A few Gator Football Players gave back this Tuesday afternoon at the Gainesville Salvation Army. The Gator Boys helped pack shopping bags of donated food and served dinner to the Gainesville locals. This community service project is in conjunction with the 'Strong Man' Charity Challenge this Friday night at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
Gator Sophomore Trey Burton tells TV 20 that he wants to lead his team by example on and off the field.
- Mike Peterson Giving Back: Football Camp and Family Fun Day
- Gator Basketball Team Battles Back to Defeat Alabama
- Gator Basketball Team Gets Back on Winning Path
- Back From the Brink: Gators LB Neiron Ball Survived Burst Brain Blood Vessel To Help Team
- Back To the Grind: Gator Football Returns to Practice
- Gator Football Spring Practice Back Under Muschamp Era
- REBELS SHOCK GATOR FOOTBALL TEAM IN 31-30 WIN
- Flu Fears Spread Among Gator Football Team
- Gator Football Team Hires Two New Coaches
- Gators Add JUCO Offensive Lineman to Football Team