Janoris Jenkins Gets Acclimated at UNA
Janoris Jenkins didn't leave Gainesville on the best note, but the former Gator football player is hoping to start off on the right foot at the University of North Alabama.
After his third run in with the law, Head Coach Will Muschamp stuck to his vow to the Gator Nation deemed 'The Florida Way' and kicked Jenkins off the football team. Most believed that the talented cornerback would head straight to the NFL, but J.J. claimed that it is not about the money, he just wanted to repair his image. He also stated that he as no ill-will against Muschamp and respects him as a coach and a man.
- Gator Player Janoris Jenkins Wants to Continue No. 1 Tradition
- Janoris Jenkins Arrested Again for Marijuana Possession
- Janoris Jenkins Dismissed from Gator Football Team
- Gators LB Jenkins To Declare for NFL Draft
- No Jenkins, No Problem: UF Linebackers Ready to Fill Jelani's Absence
- FSU DE Jenkins to Miss 2012 with Foot Injury
- Jeffrey Meldon TV20 Scholar Athlete Andrew Jenkins
- Gators Jenkins Caught With Pot
- Jenkins Not Alone In Marijuana Citations
- Tucker Gets Hits Record, Gators Baseball Gets Win Over Auburn