Mature Beyond Her Years, 14 Year Old Erica Stoner Wins Golf Title
Most young Floridian's are spending their time off at the beach, but summer is no leisure time for golfers and local standout Erica Stoner is making waves on the course.
The Ocala native has just picked up a huge win, clinching the Florida Woman's Golf Association State Junior Championships. Only fourteen years old, Stoner attributes a lot of her success to both of her parents, especially Dad. Rick Stoner, a former long driver, has been pivotal in his daughters development into a talented athlete and an inspiration in her life.
TV20 spends some quality time out in Ocala with a humble and a driven little girl who knows exactly what she wants.
- Alabama Trounces Notre Dame 42-14 To Win 3rd BCS Title In 4 Years
- GHS Wins First Volleyball District Title In 5 Years
- Florida Suffers Worst Home Loss in Five Years, 79-61
- Woman is Behind Bars After Fighting With her 14 Year Old Daughter
- 50-Year-Old Dunnellon Grandmother Found Shot To Death In Her Driveway
- Levy County House Fires Kills 10 Year Old and her Great Grandmother
- 25 year old mom with terminal cancer forced to prove her cause
- Florida Women's Golf Wins Suntrust Gator Invitational
- North Marion Softball Wins District 6-5A Title, Colts Baseball Also Wins
- Colts Keep Running, Win District Title with Win Over Rams