Rhaheim Ledbetter Verbally Commits to Florida Football Team
The Florida Gator Football team nabbed their 14th recruit for the class of 2012 yesterday. Although this recruit is a new face to Gator Nation, he is along the same bloodline as a face Gator fans should be familiar with.
Rhaheim Ledbetter, cousin of former Gator All-American linebacker Brandon Spikes, decided to follow in his cousin's footsteps and become a Gator. With Ledbetter's verbal commitment to the Orange and Blue, the 25th- best ranked safety according to Rivals.com will be able to bring his "pop" to the Florida football team.
Although nothing is official until signing day, the four-star recruit from North Carolina said he is 100% Gator.
- Hawkins Verbally Commits to UF Football Team
- Gator Football Adds Six Verbal Commits to Class of 2013
- Gator Football Lands 11th Verbal Commit to Class of 2013
- Top 15 Recruit Commits to Florida Football
- Gator Verbal Commit Solomon Patton Says He Made the Right Choice
- The Rock's Viktorija Dimaite Verbally Commits to Gator Basketball
- GHS CB Chris Bivins Verbally Commits to USF
- Safety In Numbers: Marcus Maye Verbally Commits To Gators
- Thompson Verbally Commits to Gators
- Muschamp Picks Up 9th Verbal Commit for 2014