Dan Cross' All Fundamentals Basketball Camp
Dan Cross' All Fundamentals Basketball Camp began it's eighth edition today.
This week-long camp, with more than 50 campers taking part, is jam-packed with learning the fundamentals of the sport, as well as teamwork and leadership.
The camp's goal is to develop and expose their athletic and academic talents, so that the youth may eventually earn achievements, scholarships, and have a great attitude both on and off the court.
Cross, the UF Hall of Famer, said that he enjoys the opportunity to share his knowledge and experience of the game with the youth, including his son DC.
There is still a chance for other campers to join.
If anyone is interested visit: All Fundamentals Camp
- CJ Spiller and Gerard Warren FUNdamentals Football Camp
- Campers Treated To NFL-Caliber Coaching At All Skillz Camp In Chiefland
- Gainesville Basketball Wins Cross Town Rivalry Game Versus Buchholz
- Brewer Hosts Back 2 Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Corey Brewer Back In Town Hosting Basketball Camp
- Fourth Annual Corey Brewer Back-to-Back Youth Basketball Camp
- Five Gator Basketball Players Earn All-Conference Honors
- UF Student Athletes Take Part in Children's Cancer Sports Camp
- Muschamp Hosts Women's Football Camp
- Mike Peterson's 10th Annual Bring It Youth Football Camp and Alachua Family Fun Day