Gator Offensive Line Looks to Gel Before Season Opener
Florida Gator head coach Will Muschamp said two of his units needed to be on the same page come the first game: the secondary and the offensive line. But with injuries limiting the latter group, fall practice will be the first time to build cohesiveness in an area that underachieved last season. Muschamp hopes for seven, eight, and possibly nine players to be interchangeable on the line, but the first order of business is to find the best starting five before FAU on September 3rd.
- Gators Offensive Line On A Mission
- Gators Offensive Line Hoping to Put On Better Performance Against Missouri
- Battle of the Trenches: UF Offensive Line vs. LSU Defensive Line
- Gator Hoops Looking to Make the Big Dance This Season
- Gator Volleyball Open Season With Bang, Gator Soccer Battle UNC to Tie
- Gator Football Changes Season Opening Kick-Off Time
- Gator Football Season Opening Kick-Off Time Set!
- Kickoff Now Set for Gator Football Season Opener
- Gator Men's Basketball Wins Season Opener Against Stetson
- Gator Football Beats Miami 34-12 in Season Opener