Craig Carter defeats Susan Bottcher 53-47%...Todd Chase wins easily...Annie Orlando & Helen Warren go to runoff
Muschamp Tinkering With New Players at LB, PR
The fall is the time to mix and match a football team prior to the kickoff of the college football season; find the right fit, plug players in different positions for a possible spark. After Florida head coach Will Muschamp expressed disappointment in a lack of playmaking at the linebacker position, Muschamp tinkered with true freshman and Ocala native Chris Johnson, moving him from safety to linebacker. Johnson has made the adjustment physically, but mentally still needs a lot of work in the group.
Muschamp is also trying out redshirt sophomore tight end Jordan Reed as a punt returner along with Chris Rainey, Solomon Patton, Frankie Hammond Jr, and Marcus Roberson. But Reed brings a different dynamic physically, standing in at 6-foot-3, 240 lbs. The head coach knows his tight end depth is scarce, but insisted he will play his best players on special teams, regardless of possible injury concern.
- Meet and Greet: Media Members Speak With Muschamp, Players At UF Media Day
- Muschamp Expects Older Players to Show Maturity On, Off Field
- Singled Out: Will Muschamp Narrows Players' Duties
- Will Muschamp's Thoughts on Paying Players
- Donovan and Muschamp: Trading Players?
- Will Muschamp Upset with Inaccurate Reporting on Gator Player (WITH FULL VIDEO)
- New York Jets Players Tim Tebow And Mark Sanchez Team Up For Player- Led Camp In California
- WIll Muschamp Introduced as UF's New Football Head Coach
- Muschamp New Kid on SEC Head Coaching Block
- Tim Tebow Celebrity Golf Tournament Gala; Muschamp Sets Deadline for New Hire