Tebow's Sophomore NFL Debut A Mixed Bag
Tim Tebow at times ran wild, at times looked right on target, and at times looked completely lost in the Denver Broncos preseason opener at Dallas. In the end, the numbers looked good for the former Heisman Trophy winner: 6-7, 91 yards, 0 touchdowns and 0 interceptions as the Broncos lost to the Cowboys 24-23.
Sometimes, though, numbers don't tell the whole story. Tebow had an interception wiped out by a penalty, and on the signature play of the night, Tebow fought off would-be tacklers only to throw an illegal downfield pas in the red zone.
Kyle Orton may be firmly entrenched as the day 1 starter for Denver, but as always, Tebow made things exciting during his playing time and showed flashes of brilliance that give fans of the former National Champion hope for more in the future.
- Tim Tebow's First NFL Debut
- Tebow Debuts New Throwing Motion for NFL Teams
- John Brantley's Opening Day A Mixed Bag
- Check Out Tebow's New 'Do!
- Aaron Hernandez Stickers Replaced with Tebow's
- Tebow's Big Week
- Tebow's First Run Draws Cheers From Jags Fans
- TEBOW'S BACK HOME
- Tebow's Reason for Returning
- Tim Tebow's Story Continues