UF Football Roundup: Safety Spot Still Up for Grabs, QB Brantley Getting "Swag"
Will Muschamp said after his team broke fall camp that the position battle for starting safety remains open until further review. After singling out Matt Elam, Pop Saunders, Josh Evans, and Josh Shaw on their work in the defensive backfield, Muschamp stressed that he needs to see more consistency from the group.
On the offensive side of the ball, quarterback John Brantley is gaining more "swag" every day. Senior wideout Deonte Thompson said Brantley has swag, or confidence, and is a more vocal leader than he's been in the past.
- Gator Football Roundup: Six Plays for Success, Burton and Thompson "Should Be Fine", Howard's First SEC Award
- Gator Football Roundup: Muschamp Just Wants to Win, D-Line Pressures, Secondary Gets Picks
- Gator Roundup: Men's Basketball Stunned in Arizona, Women Get First Road Win, Football Adds Another Recruit
- Gator Roundup: Men's Track and Field Earns Third-Straight NCAA Indoor Title, Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse All Get Saturday Wins
- Gator Football Roundup: The DR Express, Burton Hobbled, D for Decent, Sharrif Sits
- Spring Football Roundup: Vanguard and Trinity Catholic
- Spring Football Roundup: North Marion
- Spring Football Roundup: Santa Fe
- Spring Football Roundup: Bell
- Spring Football Roundup: Union County and Bradford County