Billy Donovan Reinstates F Erik Murphy to Gator Basketball Team
Florida Gator head coach Billy Donovan has reinstated forward Erik Murphy to the men's basketball team, five months after he was arrested on a felony burglary charge and subsequently suspended from the team. Donovan said in a statement that Murphy "has served his punishment." He added that Murphy "learned a great deal through the whole process and understands what a great opportunity and privilege it is to play college basketball." Murphy's teammate Cody Larson, who was arrested and suspended for the same charge, remains suspended from the team.
- Billy Donovan Embarks On Year 17 As Gators Head Basketball Coach
- Erik Murphy: Growing Up Basketball
- Billy Donovan Discusses Team Maturity
- Big Billy Beats Little Billy As Gator Basketball Beats Catholic
- Leonard Reinstated To Gator Football Team, Quinn Sees Linebacker Improvement
- Erik Murphy Reaches Plea Deal
- Gator Basketball Players Larson, Murphy Get Charges Reduced
- Perfect Night For Murphy Leads to Big Win For Gators Basketball Over Wisconsin
- Gator Basketball: The Murphy Factor
- Billy Donovan Says He's Staying!