Rainey Delivers TDs Three Different Ways as Gators Beat FAU 41-3
Will Muschamp's first game as a head coach went as well as he could've predicted. His offense scored 17 points on their first three offensive possessions. His defense held Florida Atlantic to four total yards on the Owls first three offensive series. And senior Chris Rainey scored three touchdowns (rushing, receiving, and punt return) en route to a 41-3 win over FAU. Rainey became only the third player since 1996 to score a rushing, receiving, and some return for a touchdown in a single game. The Gator offense churned out 468 yards, while the defense only gave up 137 to Florida Atlantic. John Brantley completed 21 of 30 passes for 229 yards and a touchdown. He also threw two interceptions, one coming off a tipped ball at the line of scrimmage.
- Gators Hit Threes Early, Hang On Late to Beat South Carolina
- Tim Tebow Continues to Enter Pop Culture, Mainstream In Different Ways
- Locals Shine, And Locals Win In Gators Basketball Victory over FAU
- Three Ocala Teams Fall as Columbia County Beats Vanguard 22-21, North Marion on the Road, and Lake Weir at Home
- Florida Gator Strength Coach Comes to Aid Of WR Rainey
- Gators Football Missed Chris Rainey
- 12th Man Out to Prove Difference vs Gators
- Big Billy Beats Little Billy As Gator Basketball Beats Catholic
- Burleigh Reaches 400 Wins, Gator Soccer Cruises to NCAA Tourney Victory; Gator Volleyball Back on Track with Three-Set Sweep Over Missouri
- Dickerson Leads Way for Gator Gymnasts...Again!